Remedy for bigger myopic eye? (Photo)

My left myopic eye (2.75D) appears bigger then the right eye which is perfectly normal-sighted. Since last two months, the difference in their sizes is getting more prominent on selfies- sometimes quite more than in the one attached. In the morning after waking up- the difference is even more prominent. Any way I can prevent them for looking so asymmetrical? (the left eye on the screen is myopic)

Myopia, bulging eye

You should consult a specialist, the list of possible causes is long, thyroid disease and a growth behind the eye are just two possibilities.Do NOT delay getting it checked.Best,Dr. Saimovici

New York Ophthalmologist