Best way to reduce white stretch marks without surgery? (Photo)

I am 20 yr old female with a fair skin tone,I've had white stretch marks on my calves muscle for the past 5yrs.I heard that retina A n glycolic acid can work on old stretch marks.But i am not sure.Please suggest me some cream.

Micro needling RF and PRP is my preferred option.

New stretch marks are easier to treat than older ones. For new stretch marks (red-purple-pink), my treatment of choice is V BEAM vascular laser combined with compounded Vitamin A creams or a cream called Stratamark Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF and PRP. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength. Of all the methods I find microneedling with RF energy and PRP the best, as it has the lowest rate of skin colour changes, and the fastest healing time. Results wise, it outperforms CO2 laser! The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%. An assessment is the very first step Regards Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

This can be treated with a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/PRP, skin care. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Darker skin type with stretch marks

I would say your skin is a type 4. This is slightly darker than normal. I would advocate using the Infini for these but these are tough with any type of treatment to get fully better. Other options include PRP, microneedling, laser resurfacing.

Steven F. Weiner, MD