How can I reduce gynecomastia by home remedies? (Photo)

Sir.. I am felling very bad now a days. Its very difficult to tell about it to anyone. I can't effort gynexin and surgery. Can you tell me some remedies to reduce gynecomastia at home.

Surgery Is the Most Reliable Way to Address Gynecomastia

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia. Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. There are different types of #gynecomastia and three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. 

Smaller procedures can actually be done in the office with light oral sedation. Adolescents frequently do better with a light general #anaesthetic.Twilight or IV sedation are another great choice. All procedures are outpatient either in the office or a certified outpatients surgery facility.
The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate. 
Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Your options

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.
#gynecomastia
#malebreastreduction

Gynecomastia

Any pill, supplement or at home remedy (as advertised) is a complete waste of time and money. The only proven method for male breast reduction is surgery.

Jeremy A. Benedetti, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Newyork gynecomastia

Gynexin and other pills do not work.Do not waste time and money.It is better not to do anything if you can not afford it. 

Mordcai Blau, MD

How can I reduce gynecomastia by home remedies?

Thank you for your question and picture.  The only way that you can reduce gynecomastia is by surgery, as no home remedies or Gynexin will work.

Dr. JSB

Only Surgery Treats Gynecomastia

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the post. The only treatment for gynecomastia is surgery. There are no non-surgical pills, creams, or home-remedies. You can read about my post on Gynexin. It does not work. If you wish to correct your gynecomastia without surgery, the only option is compression garments.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD

Non-surgical treatment of gynecomastia

Established gynecomastia can only be permanently improved through surgery.  Gynexin is a scam -- don't waste your money.

Temporarily, you can gain some improvement by wearing a snug compression garment, which will provide a better shape.

For more information and FAQ's, please consult my website, which is specifically for gynecomastia.

Dr Jacobs

Reduce Gynecomastia by Home Remedies?

Unfortunately, there are not any home remedies that will reduce your breasts, the only treatment is surgery. A compression shirt will help hide your chest under your clothes, you can find companies that sell these online. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD