About ptosis since birth?

HI doctor I have ptosis since birth 2 surgury is already being performed should I go for 3 Rd surgery....if i do go for a surgery can it be fixed....

Congenital Ptosis

Hi 9619306503,

Thanks for your question. A photo would help us to more accuratey define the problem and give our recommendations. My experience with congenital ptosis is that it often requires additional surgery later in life. As the face grows and matures, the position of the lids may change necessitating additional surgery. 

Send us some photos and we can comment further. Thanks!

Eyelid ptosis since birth

Impossible question to answer without at least seeing a photo but actually requires examination for accurate response, which can be done in person or via Skype. See following link.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon