Is it ok to proceed for scar revision after FUE eyebrow transplant ?

Scar Revision using FUE

From what I can understand from your question, I believe that you are asking if it is ok for you to do a scar revision where you have an FUE eyebrow hair transplant? If so, the answer most times is yes. FUE can be use to repair as well as cover up scars in eyebrows as well as on the head. I hope I got this right and it helps

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

FUE Scar Revision Eyebrows

Are the scars in your eyebrows or donor area? If the scars are in your eyebrows the surgery may have been performed incorrectly. You should not have evidence of scarring or pitting in your eyebrows  if performed correctly. See your surgeon in followup and review link below.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scar revision after eyebrow transplant

A scar from a hair transplant for eyebrows should not exist. Where is this scar and can you send photos so I know what you are talking about

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon