What problem is this? And what causes this? (Photos)

I have been having this from my childhood i have consulted many doctors none of them could tell what it is..could any one tell what causes this and what is dis.does these two have connections

Genetic--Congenital--Rare--See an Expert

It's hard to tell from your photo. I would ask if anyone else in your family seems to have the same condition and suggest seeing an expert for a formal evaluation and treatment plan. Best, Dr. Emer

Congenital deformity

You may be missing part of your frontalis muscle which would account for the defect shown in the forehead

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What problem is this? And what causes this?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, this would be Linear scleroderma en coupe de sabre. It would be a genetic problem that your family surfers from. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

What is this rare condition?

You have a rare condition known as linear scleroderma en coupe de sabre. If it is still causing facial changes and hair loss, please see an expert dermatologist. If the condition is no longer active, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon can be consulted. 

I normally refer my patients with linear scleroderma/ en coupe de sabre to an opthalmologist for a baseline eye examination. If there are headaches or history of seizures in the past, a neurology referral may also be appropriate.