Post 3 days started developing pimples. Any suggestions? (photos)

3 days after my transplant I have started developing Pimples on my head it's pain and develop lots of itching. I have heard pimples do come but after 3 months so is that my transplant was done well or its normal. I do have a oily scalp and m applying desowen lotion.

Pimples 3 days Post Op

It looks like you have folliculitis.  I would recommend following up with your doctor to determine whether a course of antibiotics is necessary or not.

Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

Follow up

You should call your doctor and follow up with your doctor.  It may be a sign of early infection, it may be nothing.  However, without an exam or a call to your doctor, you may be delaying treatment.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pimples 3 days after a hair transplant on the recipient area

This is concerning and you should go back to your doctor. Pimples at this stage may reflect early infection and as such requires a doctor to judge what is happening. I can't do it from the internet or from realself.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pimples after hair transplant

It looks lie you are having in grown hair or folliculitis.  You need to do warm compresses for three or four days.  If it does not improve, you need to contact your hair restoration surgeon to start on antibiotics.  

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon