Philtrum thickness issue. (photo)

On my face Philtrum column is too thick from since childhood, now i am 26yrs old. And lukin ashamed with other guys plz suggest me..and find the pictures

Philtrum thickness issue.

GreetingsThank you for your question, i recommed for you to do a CT scan which will help us with case study.   

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Philtrum thickness

Dear patient, I must see what is the nature of this to decide. Maybe a CT scan could help us study your case and know more about the problem and they way to fix it. A good diagnose is a good solution to reconstruct or improve this area. Best regards

Nabil Fakih, MD
Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose/Lip

There seems to be a lot going on here and it is difficult to tell if this is all original congenital developmental deformity or if there was also a surgical repair attempted when you were a baby. Either way, it appears that improvement is possible. Your case would require more information and an in-person exam as well in order to specifically plan a corrective procedure(s).

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD