Old burn scar pain; what should I do? (Photos)

Im 30 year I have a burn accident in last 4 years with kerosene and my left hand get burn with 3dgree..I did the treatment in hospital,locals treatment n many different treatment but the thick scars are very painful till now the doctor ask me to do the plastic sergury but I can't du because of my financial problem..can u plz tell me some advice how to make my pain and itching less..there is no problem to move my handbut the problem is only its itching n painful burning from inside.. Regard..Balensha bina

Pressure garments for a burn dressing

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You would benefit from pressure garments, application of Plato's Scar Serum, and IIT injections. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles