Can my overbite be corrected with orthodontics alone without jaw surgery? (Photo)

I am 28 years old.can my overbite be corrected with braces or invisalign ?I have small chin because of overbite.

Doctor Answers 1

Avoiding Surgery for overbite.

Look into the DNA Appliance which can orthopedically grow the maxilla and allow the mandible to naturally advance.

Chicago Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.