What will be the options for me to get hair back? (photos)

Dear sir, as per the doctors advice i dont have that much strong donor area.she advice me to use special type wig.but i have hairs on my backside of neck,on my chest also.so please give me suggestion to get my hair back.

Unfortunately you cannot get your hair back if you have genetic hair loss. You can consider medication or surgery

Unfortunately you cannot get your hair back if you have genetic hair loss.  You can consider medication or surgery.  The first step would be to see a doctor for an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What will be the options for me to get hair back?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Candidate?

you should be seen by a hair restoration surgeon for an in depth consultation which will review your options, set expectations, and formulate a short term and long term plan. it is impossible to tell from the photos. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Options to get hair restored?

shaileshdongare,

It is difficult to assess with the limited dark jpeg images provided. We would also need to have high definition images of the donor area. A good history and close up examination is also needed to be certain that there is no contraindication to transplantation.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Balding male

You need to see a good doctor who can examine your donor area and determine if you are a candidate for a hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting my hair back

Its difficult to evaluate with the photos given. Do you have any photos of the donor area? With transplant we are always managing: Managing expectations and managing donor.  There is not an unlimited supply of donor hair so it comes down to supply and demand.  You may be able to improve your hair and get some of your hair back but I suspect you will not have enough to fill it all in.  Again, its difficult to access with photos.  I recommend you get in an consultation.  You can consider moving hair with a transplant and then doing SMP to improve the situation.  Good luck.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss and Transplantation

Once the hair on you head has atrophied (gone away), it will never come back.  First, you must find out why you have hair loss.  I recommend seeking consultation from a hair loss specialist (dermatologist or hair restoration physician) to determine the reason why you have hair loss.  Next, if you have not seen a reputable hair restoration physician for a possible transplant, I recommend that you do.  There are many options to help maintain your current amount of hair (you don't want to lose more) and there are many options for hair transplantation.  

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Hair Restoration Surgeon