Is my nose damaged?

My nose is good, I wanted to make it look more better I did some exercises with my nose and now it's very soft and my nose doesn't look good if I yell or cry or even normally talk. It is like a cotton now. I have now habit of pinching my nose pressing the nostrils to make it look smaller. I am an actor and I get comments about it..

Photos for advices

Thanks for the question.Send your photos to us to give you the advices you want and need. Kind regardsDr. Emmnauel Mallol.-

Nasal damage

It is difficult to assess your nose without photographs and most importantly a thorough nasal examination. I recommend making a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to evaluate your nose. Your physician can palpate your nasal bones, feel your cartilage and exam your nose intranasally to see if any issues are of concern. Best of luck!

Gina Chu, MD
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon