Nose bridge issue. My bridge isn't high as before! Any suggestions? (photo)

I have undergone osteonomy of to reduce nasal bone . Today is 41 days post op my nose was narrow and bridge was high for a month but each passing day my bridge is going down it is not as high as before infact it looks similar to my pre op nose this is giving me some mental trauma :'( why my nose bridge isn't high and sharp as before? It's definitely not swelling , I suppose

41 days post op

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Changes postop in rhinoplasty

The bones and cartilages can move during the postoperative period. If that happens you need revision surgery. RegardsDr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon