I did a FUE 1000 on forehead. It bled a lot in the night and the following day. Can this be a bruise or broken capillaries?

I did a FUE on 16 days ago 1000 grafts on forehead.. It bled a lot on the day and the following day and covered like a read sheet of blood that turned almost black and peeled off on 8th day. Then and still my forehead is like a band of grey+brown+purple. 80% of Hair is still there grown a little bit. the skin is bumpy. there are 1+2+3 grafts. doc. says it's normal. but it cant be. . is this collected blood of broken capillaries? please help me... im desperate..

Bruise or broken capillaries?

It is not normal to have a band of grey/brown.purple 2 weeks after your procedure.  I would recommend following up with your doctor regularly as this could possibly be a result of ischemia (decreased oxygenation of the tissue due to lack of blood supply) and it may actually lead to increased hair loss in the recipient zone.

Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

Not right

Based on your description and choice of words such as "sheet of blood", this is not normal.  You need to see your doctor in person for a recheck and examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Desperate FUE patient with complicationos

This is a situation which I always advise to go back to your doctor. Most of the complications you discussed are highly unusual and your doctor needs to be concerned because you are. I don't like what you are telling me. Below is an example of complications and poor outcome in a patient who presented my office

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Was this FUT or FUE?

Truth is you should really call and go back to the doctor. You will not know if the procedure failed for a good 18 months but at least you should make sure nothing else is going on that could be bad. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist