Lost a part of nipple during gynecomastia? (Photos)

lost a part of nipple during gynecomastia ,which was done 6 years ago...what are my possible options 3d tattooing or any surgery can be done to bring back my nipple in shape

Nipple Repositioning in Gynecomastia Excision

The excision technique is used on cases of gynecomastia where excess skin and glandular breast tissue must be removed and the areola or nipple needs reduction and repositioning to create a natural looking appearance. The incision patterns are determined by the specific condition of the patient. 

Now, as with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation. If you feel like you would like to have your nipple revised, then another procedure may be likely but it would be good to seek out another local board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and the discussion of options. It may not be perfectly matching what the nipple looked like before but revision is possible.

Nipple & Areolar Reconstruction

The possible options for nipple and areolar reconstruction are: reconstruction with a skin graft from inner thigh or permanent make up (tattoo). It appears from the two pictures that a small procedure to revise the skin on the left breast may also be necessary for symmetry. Best wishes!

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon