Lipomas in multiple places; what should I do? (Photo)

in my body many lipoma in my harm, and leg and backside also. it's a dangerous? it's like a cancer? or not i want remove all. please advise me. which food avoid for lipoma my family are most afraid.

Lipomas in multiple places; what should I do?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry that the lipomas are causing you concern.  If you have been seen and diagnosed by a doctor, rest assured that lipomas are most commonly benign and not dangerous, and develop spontaneously instead of from particular foods.  They do not cause cancer but can result in a cosmetic deformity that many patients elect to correct through surgery.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to maximize your results.