Can left inferior turbinate tissue hypertrophy projecting an outer appearance and alar cartilage be reshaped? (photos)

I had left inferior turbinate tissue hypertrophy projecting on the outer appreance this happens due to allergy beside the main cause is i apply an ice pack on my nose where the turbinate tissue swollen is taking place and a cut of some portion of the alar cartilage happens due to previous septoplasty the doctor confuse the cartilage and turbinate bones so she cut the alar cartilage can this be remould into its original shape through rhinoplasty and ear cartilage graft rhinoplasty?

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
Through rhinoplasty we make small changes, but that is quite noticeable. 

After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform a Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base, with nasal bones treatment, and alar and triangular nasal cartilages shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Last contacted 2 hours ago