My left eyelid is smaller than right one. (Photos)

Doctor my left side eye lid is bit smaller than right one as shown in picture.....can you please suggest me what to do because it's really bothering me... thank you in advance

Unilateral Ptosis

Thank you for sharing your photo and question. You have a droopy eyelid (ptosis) which can easily be corrected by an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon. Healing time is quite rapid.  Good luck,

Eyelid ptosis

Thank you for your question.  Based on the photo you have provided, there is ptosis (droopiness) of the left upper eyelid.  This can be corrected with ptosis surgery.  Best wishes. 

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Left Eyelid Smaller

Hello, it appears you may have ptosis in your upper lids. You should have a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon to best determine your options. Best of luck!

Droopy Upper Eyelids Ptosis

You have ptosis which is usually from a laxity of the levator muscle. It can only be corrected with surgery. You should have old photos for the surgeon to study. I have posted some sample cases on real self for you to see.

Good luck. Cap Lesesne,MD

Cap Lesesne, MD