Laser treatment - is it safe? (Photo)

in life first i was start laser treatment of beard shave or neck on 21/09/2016 after two days are fine face good no hair.. and then come 3rd day hair came out and 5th day red spot & pimples out. i was very not well for this problem. i was consult my doctar . but doctar saying that its normal is heat problem after few days is fade off.. please can help of me its laser safe and any side effect and this problem ?

Break out after LHR

This is not of any concern after use of the laser. I would treat like normal acne breakout. I'm not a huge fan of using the laser for control of beard hair, especially in darker skin. I find it makes for patchy resolution of the hair and patients aren't that happy. Hope it works out for you.