What Kind of Rhinoplasty Procedures Would Suit Me? (photos)

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. As an artist I like using the reshaping technique when performing rhinoplasty.  Using advanced suturing techniques I can change the shape of the nasal Cartlidge giving a thinner, more refined natural looking nose. I like to find out from the patient what they don't like about their nose and what their goals are.  I then examines the nose and write a detailed operative plan.  I would  also recommend that we narrow your nasal bones and your nostrils . I incorporate the FINNESSE technique which I invented. Bleeding, bruising, and postoperative pain is minimal when compared to traditional technique. It's not uncommon that some patients have no bruising after surgery. Please see the enclosed video.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Rhinoplasty

If you want a rhinoplasty,. then you need to be seen in person to review your goals. Best of luck....

Rhinoplasty for thick skin

Rhinoplasty will certainly be able to reshape and create more definition to the tip of your nose. One thing to keep in mind though is that there is a limitation to the amount of tip refinement you can achieve (how small/narrow) because of the thickness of your skin. The challenge with thick skin is that even if definition is created to the nose and cartilage underneath the skin, these changes will not show through the skin.  In these cases additional support and structure is necessary to create definition in the tip of the nose.  Using grafts made from your own cartilage will be the best approach for a natural-appearing, lasting result.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD