I have a tilted nose and I was given pills by my doctor. Will they help, and if so, how long will it take? (Photo)

I think my tilted nose is affecting my face structure I m really concerned I am being given pills by my doctor. Will it cure. if yes then after how much time? Pls help.

Prescription or a crooked nose?

There is no medication available to straighten a crooked nose. The only prescription your doctor should have given you is to have a rhinoplasty. Seek out a rhinoplasty expert in your area and go for a consultation. Good luck!

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose

A surgical rhinoplasty is required to straighten nose.  Taking medication will not straighten a crooked nose.  Look for a surgeon with extensive experience in straightening the broken and twisted and tilted nose.

Crooked nose

If your nose is deviated and you want to correct it, you need surgery. You need an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Crooked nose

Pills will do  nothing for  a crooked nose. It sounds like quackery.Only some sore of rhinoplasty will straighten your nose

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Tilted nose

Pills will not help - only surgery can be done to straighten your nose. No pills change features on your face. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD