I did septorhinoplasty two years ago, but my nose still looks bad and I have nasal problems (Photo)

What should I do even after goin for septorhinoplasty,my nose gets blocked frequently and then i use some nasal drops.also my nose looks still bent and swollen on left side.Even after two years im unable to put water in my nose as it causes lot of pain inside

Get a 2nd opinion

First we need better photos to give you a better answer.  If you are unhappy then please see a couple of plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Make sure to review their revision rhinoplasty photos.

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.
After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD