I want to get rid dead skin as well as old facial nail marks - I need your suggestions.

My face is dead as well as i am having so many old nail marks on my face... it all has made my face so yucky.... what can i do doctor to make my face free of marks? Please help me please.. i have used bio oil also and medicated creams also... nothing has shown their results

Marks on face

I would recommend an in-person consultation.  At our practice we provide our patients with detailed treatment plans that take their unique skin types in to consideration as well as any downtime issues, etc.  Depending on your skin type (color) we can use laser treatments such as CO2RE or Sublative Fractional RF to improve the appearance of the skin as well as home care like Lytera Skin Brightening Cream by Skin Medica.
Other options may include Alex Tri-Vantage which is a q-switched laser for brown spots or a series of chemical peels.  Some of our favorite peels safe for all skin types is the Vitalize peel by Skin Medica or the VI Peel.
Microneedling is another safe option done in a series of treatments - usually four to five treatments - one every four weeks.
Using creams for your home care regimen is strongly recommended as an adjunct to in-office procedures. Strict use of mineral based sunscreen is also recommended.
Hope this helps.  Good luck.