I had a Rhinoplasty month ago it was a primary rhinoplasty. I have undergone osteonomy of nasal bone. Any suggestions?

My Nose bridge was narrower and sharper until the day i got my nose hitted by my little brother. It was 31 days post op my nose accidentally got injured from the head of my brother. Now when i touch my bridge i find uneveness A portion of my bone got depressed . Is it possible that my bone will grow back?? Will it be the same like it was before ?? M so worried :/

Nose injury

Thank you for the question! Please schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon as soon as possible to address your concerns and assess any possible damage. You may require a reduction to correct a deformity or you may simply have to let time do the work of healing. As always, an in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your needs and obtain reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nasal bone fracture

You should go see your surgeon. It is possible your nasal bones shifted. This can be fixed with a "closed reduction" in the office or may need to be repaired in an OR. The ideal time to fix this is within 3 hours of the injury or 3-10 days following the injury - because the swelling is less.
Best of luck getting the nose you want.

Benjamin C. Paul, MD

Nasal bone issue

If you recently got hit and notice a bone collapse, then I suggest you see your surgeon to be evaluated. A reduction may be possible to correct this deformity.