I want to know that how much recovery of my face can be done by plastic surgery? (Photo)

i was 2 years old when i got burnt by mustard oil.i have gone through 11 plastic surgeries but still my face has not recovered . i am from India and i want to know about the treatment of my face scars even due to expanding and lifting of my skin hairs are coming all over my face.

Hidef Scar Revision Protocol in Los Angeles

Your case is complex and would benefit from our Hidef Scar Revision Protocol that includes lasers, fractional RF, surgical scar revision, IIT, and Plato's Scar Serum to help even out the contour and color and texture. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles