I plan to start on Finastride but my DHT level is 324 pg/ml. Would Finastride reduce it to very low levels?

I am a 37 year old male with a Norwood Scale 3. My testosterone level is 7 ng/ml and DHT is 324 pg/ml. My lab report shows the normal DHT range to be 250-990 pg/ml. If Finastride reduces my DHT levels by about 50%, then my DHT level would be around 160 pg/ml which is below the normal minimum. Does that mean I would face serious side effects? Is it advisable to take Finastride considering this information?

The use of finasteride

The lower the blood levels of DHT, the less effective finasteride is. That is why some men with low Testosterone and DHT do not get a good response to finasteride. Finasteride, nevertheless, does work at the hair receptor level so it still may have value, but possibly less

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon