I have a lot of scars and big pores in my face; if I use TCA chemical peel it will be removed?

I m 28years old,, but altime m suffering with lots of acne on my face,, m using many products but no result

Acne and acne scars -peels are they effective?

OK, firstly you do need to place your acne in remission, TCA peels are not ideal for acne. Sal acid, or even glycolic acid peels are best. Once your acne is in remission we use a combination of treatments to address the acne scar type. This maybe a combination of fillers, TCA high strength peels, lasers, RF, and energy devices. Finding the correct METHOD to treat the scar type gives the best results, not just one treatment type. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Treating acne and acne scars

Thank you for your question Alisha jamil9. Chemical peels are used to enhance the appearance of the face. Chemical peels work well with topical products to control active acne. I always recommend that my patients address active acne before addressing scars. This is because if scars are treated and acne is not under control, more scars can form. For my patients with acne scars I find better results with fractional CO2 lasers. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations.  Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring and pores needs more than just TCA peels, I suggest seeing an expert for a combination approach.  Best, Dr. Emer.