I did laser treatment for acne on my forehead 2 days ago and I have small dots. What to do to remove it fast?

i have cutted or burnt acne dots on my face after lazer treatment 2 days ago some where it iis red also tell me ways to remove it very fast .please .....................i have no time please...........

Thanks for your query. The marks will go but it takes time to heal .to speed en up the process you can apply topical antibiotic over it. Do not scratch the marks as that can leave a permanent mark. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Small dot after laser resurfacing

Congratulations on your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern. The dots are the coagulation of the laser tinny perforations. Its a scab that prevents infection from coming in  and also favor the healing process. Unfortunately you can not accelerate the process. some times removing it may favor bleeding and restarting the healing process again. please be patient. you invested a lot of money and time in this procedure and rushing the results may upset the outcome. Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care. Wishing you the best in your journey

Laser Skin Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. You are in the early days of your recovery, however, you are almost through the difficult parts. There is considerable swelling and burning for the first few hours and days after the procedure. Take comfort knowing that the old skin layers are being erased/removed which allows for the fresh, new skin underneath to shine through. Please continue to update your board certified facial plastic surgeon on your healing process. 

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Time, V Beam laser

2 days following a laser resurfacing procedure, and your skin will still be healing. Depending on the depth, type of laser used, your skin type, lifestyle etc...etc.. it may take a few weeks to fade. You treating specialist will know how to quicken your recovery. I use a vascular laser like V BEAM in some cases to help you heal up faster after laser resurfacing, as it targets the redness. V Beam in this setting is a healing laser. All the best, Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Marks on face following laser skin resurfacing

Thank you for sharing your question. It is not unusual to have marks on the face 2 days after treatment. There are many lasers on the market, so without knowing specifically which one was used, post op treatment depends on what your doctor recommends. Ask him/her what you should do.
Good luck,

What to expect 2 days after laser treatment

Recovery from laser treatment depends upon the type of laser and the settings, ablative versus non-ablative. Duration of the erythema (redness) varies with skin type and other factors. Cold compresses help with some of the redness. Did your doctor mention when you may use makeup? Some allow makeup after 2-3 days. Others may suggest waiting until the skin peels - approximately 3-5 days. Once you experience peeling, the redness is easier to cover with makeup. If you have bangs, your hair may cover or shadow the treated area. There is no magic to produce fast healing, but with each day the skin appearance will improve. As a rule, those treatments that have little or no down time, rarely have long-lasting results. Just think of that nice smooth skin at the end of your recovery!

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon