I had gynecomastia surgery 2 and half month back. Sometimes I feel pain in my cheat area and numbness also is it normal ?

Post-Op Questions

Hello and thank you for your question. I do not have a specific answer for you considering the details of your surgery would be best known by your own surgeon and evaluated in person. Your best bet will be to see your surgeon in person with any questions and concerns in order to make sure that the healing process is moving properly. Good luck.

Gynecomastia pain

Post operative pain or neuropraxia is common after a multitude of procedures and part of the healing process.

Gynecomastia surgery

It is fairly common for patients to have weird sensations as the swelling subsides and the nerves "wake up."