I had a gyno surgery 2 weeks back, I want to know if this uneven/zig zag chest will flatten up?

Its been 2 weeks since i had gyno surgery. When I touch my chest, it feels like the chest is uneven. When I move my hand over my chest I feel like its zig zag/uneven. I am still wearing the garment. I want to know if this uneven/zig zag chest will flatten up?

You are still in early stages of healing.  Follow your surgeon's post op instructions and wait a few months for the area to heal.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Maturation Process of Incisions and Scars

Following surgery, your incisions will go through a maturation process. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Now, if you do find yourself concerned about the position and healing of your scars it would be a good idea to visit your surgeon to have the area examined to make sure the healing process is moving along well. Best of luck to you!