I have gynecomastia. How can I solve this without surgery?

my boobs ware increasing from 10 years ago . help me

Surgery to Best Address Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.

There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding. For instance, studies have shown that patients with BMI > 30kg/m sq (placing them in the obese category) have a higher complication rate. Therefore, it is important for patients to be as close as possible to their normal body weight prior to surgery. Not only will this decrease risks of complications, but will also enhance the aesthetic results. Further, normal body weight is different from one patient to another.

Your options

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.
#gynecomastia
#malebreastreduction

It really depends on whether you have true gynecomastia with glandular tissue or not. If there is gland then it can only be removed surgically. If it is fat alone then you can try a non surgical fat reduction system like coolsculpt or BodyFX. The only way to know for sure is to book a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you to see what your options are. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Few non-surgical options for gynecomastia

There are medications and other substances that can possibly cause gynecomastia.  Review your history of consumption of any product that could cause gynecomastia, and make sure to eliminate them. 
       Some people with gynecomastia have liposuction (though this is surgical) while others will have some improvement with Cool Sculpting. If you have a prominent breast gland, which is easy to feel, you will need gynecomastia surgery to get a complete result. 
Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical treatment of gynecomastia

Gynecomastia is a condition that in the adolescent will often disappear but in longstanding duration will not go away. If it is mostly fatty then Coolsculpt might reduce the appearance slightly but there may still be some firm modularity which is the breast tissue itself. Liposuction is a very useful tool, but is still considered surgery. The scarring is often minimal. It would be recommended for the best results. Best of good luck. 

Michael D. Cohen, MD

Non-surgical treatment of gynecomastia

If you have had gynecomastia for two years or longer, with no sign of change, then it is unlikely to disappear spontaneously.

Gynecomastia is virtually always a combination of fat and breast tissue -- in varying ratios.  Losing weight only affects the fat -- not the breast tissue.  Same with CoolSculpting -- it doesn't remove the fat.

If you want a trim, sculpted chest, then your only alternative is surgery -- preferably by an acknowledged expert in gynecomastia.  If you opt for no surgery, then you can achieve a reasonable figure by wearing a snug compression garment -- but this, too, has some drawbacks, particularly in warm weather.

You can read a lot more about gynecomastia by going to my website captioned below.

Good luck!

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
New York City

Gynecomastia ,Big Indian, NY

Unfortunately the only way to eliminate gynecomastia is surgery.
 How should I choose a surgeon?
Selecting a surgeon is as important a choice as the decision to undergo surgery. Choose carefully only a board certified PLASTIC SURGEON. The decision is yours. What follows is some advice to assist in making your selection.
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon who has performed over one thousand gynecomastia cases increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures a surgeon displays, the better. Pay attention not just to the number of pictures, but whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3. Gynecomastia surgery Reviews matter. Have patients reviewed your surgeon? Did those patients undergo the surgery you are considering?
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Are they certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
We hope these guidelines are of assistance when you are selecting your surgeon. When undergoing surgery, it is very important to be realistic about your expectations. Past results are not a guarantee of future results. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Male chest reduction #gynecomastia #coolsculpting

Dear Kaushik Kolay

Thank you for your Question!  The only non -surgical way to treat fullness of the chest is with #Coolscultpting ( off label).

With Warm Regards
Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Can I solve this without surgery?

Thank you for your question. Sometimes weight loss will help the appearance of male breasts, but if you have true gynecomastia, only surgery will correct it. There are no medications that will make it go away. If you do decide to seek surgery, I recommend seeing a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Best of luck.

Steven L. Robinson, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon