I have a hypertrophic scar on my neck, and my doctor advised laser treatment. Is there an alternative? (Photo)

Dr.told me that it is hypertrophic scar n this is the only 1 in my neck..plz suggest me some medicine n i am applying scarend onthat

Doctor Answers 1

Hypertrophic Scar and Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hypertrophic scars are best treated with a combination of V-Beam and intralesional cortisone injections. You can definitely try Kelo-cote which is an over the counter treatment which I find to benefit as well.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.