I have a under developed nose; can the nose bridge be uplifted? (Photo)

i want to give a uplift to my nose bridge as it is too small.

Rhinoplasty

A profile view would be more revealing of your concern. In general, yes the bridge can be built up. Rhinoplasty can address droopy tip, bulbous tip, dorsal hump, hanging columella, and wide nostrils.

Rhinoplasty Goals

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Fixing a nasal bridge

There are surgical and non-surgical methods for accomplishing what you've described.  In the right hands, results would be expected to be quite good.  You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or ENT surgeon who's experienced in rhinoplasty procedures.

Raising the nasal bridge etc.

your nasal bridge can be raised and at the same time the nose can be straightened to correct the deviation you have of both the nasal bridge and the septum. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses that can show you many pictures of nasal augmentation etc. with natural results. 

Lift bridge of nose

Thank you for your question and photograph. I appreciate your frontal photograph but a side profile would be best to post for optimal advice and recommendations. To lift the bridge of the nose we can use cartilage from the nose or ear (this does not deform the ear) or MTF cartilage which is human donor cartilage. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Can Nose Bridge be Uplifted?

The nasal bridge can be augmented;profile views are necessary to provide more specific recommendations.

Rhinoplasty

If your nose is flat, then a graft can probably be used to augment your dorsum. The front photo does not give us any information about your profile.

Underdeveloped bridge

You need to show your profile, to see the height of your bridge.Try again, so don't take a selfie. Make sure it a true profile, with only one eyebrow visible.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon