I want to know about how to decrease breast size?

i googled more about creams and pills for decrease the size of breast? but i couldn't reach any solution to it. my breasts are bigger and i feel pain when wearing my bra. i tried types and size of bras for avoid my shoulder pain. but i couldn't satisfy. i understood one thing by googled about breast reduction methods surgery is not a safety method and also i am a unmarried lady. please help me. give me some advise. i am slim but my breasts are big.

#plasticsurgery #breastlift #breastreduction

Hi sajeena, thank you for your excellent question. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and formulate a surgical plan that is tailored specifically to your health and needs. When setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon look for someone who has at least one of these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle.    Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. My very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS   CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction in Younger Women

The only thing that will reduce a breast other than general weight loss is surgery. The only reason not to do a breast reduction in someone like you who is young and unmarried is if you absolutely do not wish to take a chance of not being able to breast feed in the future. When done properly by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon you should end with smaller more comfortable breasts that are well shaped, full and attractive (usually more so than the large breasts you now have) with minimal scars.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Decreasing breast size

Thank you for your question. It sounds as if you have a problem that can only be fixed with surgery.  Large breasts can alter ones posture and cause pain in the shoulders and neck, much like wearing a pair of binoculars or a camera on your neck. Conservative therapies such as physical therapy and supportive bras may help, but I find that most patients proceed to surgery despite conservative measures. You should ask your regular doctor for a referral to an experienced plastic surgeon for an examination.

David Steckler, MD, FACS
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction

A surgical breast reduction or liposuction of the breasts are the two major ways to reduce the size of your breasts. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  If you are slim and your breasts are large and contributing to back and neck pain, you may be a candidate for a breast reduction, provided that you're healthy and not a smoker.  Generally, this is a safe procedure with a very high satisfaction level amongst patients.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question.  Generally speaking if a woman has large breasts that are affecting her quality of life it is enough to open the door for discussion.  What you describe is certainly concerning and I would welcome a patient with your description for a face to face consultation.  During this visit the physician should obtain a comprehensive history and perform a physical exam.  After completing this it should be clear what can be achieved with surgery or if there are any non-surgical options.  In my practice age is a concern but by no means should it prevent the discussion.  If you are a candidate for surgery then when the patient is ready we move forward.  Many insurances cover this but depending upon the carrier there are discrepancies about the amounts needed to be removed to qualify (something your surgeon will have to estimate).   Always seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience with breast reduction.  See plenty of before and afters and do your homework.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

If you are overweight, then weight loss may reduce your breast size if it consists of fatty tissue. The only other way I know to reduce the breast size is to have breast reduction surgery.