I don't know if the brown spots appearing after frosting from 25% tca peel are burns or would they peel off? (Photo)

I had applied 25% tca peel day before yesterday. In the process I reapplied it on areas where I had acne scar. Those spots turned white. Then I washed my face with plain water. After a while those white spots turned dark and today, two days from then they are brown. I read a lot about it. But I am really scared. I don't understand if it is normal and would these brown spots peel off or are they burns and are they going to stay?

I don't know if the brown spots appearing after frosting from 25% tca peel are burns or would they peel off?

Thanks for your query. It is absolutely normal to get scabs after tca peels. The scabs will fall off giving a little uplift for the scars but it takes time. Do not scratch the scabs as it will result in hypo pigmentation. Just apply moisturizer and proper sun block and let it settle on its own. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

TCA peel

This is totally normal and the brown will simply peel off.   Follow your doctors guidelines and you will be just fine.  Take care,  Dr Commons