I'm a girl of 25 years and I have a lot of facial hair. What's the best option for me?

I have completed all the necessary treatment required still the condition is same. I can't get rid of it. Please advise.

Evaluation of extensive facial hair.

I agree with the recommendations for a general medical work up.  Other things to pay attention to is the presence of hair growth in other areas of the body.  A hormonal evaluation may be necessary as well.  Once these issues have been addressed and laser-assisted hair removal may be a good option for you.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facial hair growth that did not respond to treatment

I agree with Dr Green that a medical evaluation by an endocrinologist to exclude medical cause of excess facial hair would be appropriate. If you have elevated female testosterone or other hormonal problem, that needs to be treated in order for laser hair removal to work. Once the problem is corrected, try the laser hair removal at a doctor's office , not a spa. Make sure they know your full history. 

Susan Goodlerner, MD
Torrance Dermatologist

Facial Hair Growth and Best Treatment

Facial hair growth needs to be properly evaluated. I have had many patients editing have told me that they have tried all treatments and still have hair. Please consult a board certified dermatologist or endocrinologist to determine if there is a hormonal imbalance which will require treatment first. If that is the case then the next step would be selecting the proper laser based on your skin type. Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.