I'm a 57 year old male and I want the hair transplant to be done on crown area. Is it the right age? (Photos)

I am also a BP patient taking medicine. Does the medicine affects. I have no family history of balding even at the age of 80.

There is no "right age" to have a hair transplant surgery. If you are considering surgery you need to see a doctor for a consul

There is no "right age" to have a hair transplant surgery.  If you are considering surgery you need to see a doctor for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Transplant crown

You age  is an ideal age to transplant the crown as it appears your styling deficiency is only there and you otherwise have little balding. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm a 57 year old male and I want the hair transplant to be done on crown area. Is it the right age?

Greetings Thank you for your question and photo, you are good candidate for Organic Hair transplant and your BP is no problem will be controlled during operation.Organic Hair Transplantation” is a hair transplantation procedure developed in the Estetik International Laboratories. The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation” 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Crow hair loss in 57 year old male

I had my first hair transplant in the crown when I was in my 50s, You are the right age for a hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon