I am 26. And my breast size is 32. I just wanted to ask whether my boobs are sagging? (Photo)

I am 26. And my breast size is 32. I feel my breasts are sagging now a days as one of my boobs are getting downwards... Even one of my nipples point inward whereas the other one outwards. What shall I do to look both of them alike.

No

based on the photo you provided I would say your breasts are not sagging.  Asymmetry, of different amounts, is normal, and in your case your asymmetry is minimal.  What don't you like about your breasts?

Asymmetric nipples

It is difficult to move the nipples to a position where they look exactly the same with surgery.  Implants will make the breasts look larger, but the nipple position may be more exaggerated. 

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

No sagging

No, your breasts do not look like they are sagging.  No two breasts are exactly the same, and yours look normal without sagging.

Looks fine.

You look very symmetrical.  Excellent.    The nipple position is well within the norm.  You should understand the our bodies to change and age with time.   You can always do some procedure to change the way you look but often it's not worth the time, effort or cost.  

As far as breast are concerned you should now how to do a quality self breast exam.  When you are 40 you can get mammograms unless you have a family history of breast disease.  In that case your doctor may recommend earlier screening with ultrasound or mammogram.

Breast implants are NOT lifetime implantable devices.  Virtually all patients will want or need a change or replacement at some point.   

David S. Goldberg, MD
Monterey Plastic Surgeon

Sagging

No, your breasts are not sagging.  Everyone had two different breasts. Nobody has two identical breasts.

I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai

Probably nothing.

You have slight asymmetry, which is normal. If this bothers you significantly, a board certified plastic surgeon can advise you about your options. I would not rush into anything. I recommend more than one opinion before you make any decisions. Best of luck to you.

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

You are normal

Nothing to be concerned about as every woman has breast asymmetry. Your family doctor can reasure you or your OB/GYN, Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast sagging

Your breasts are not sagging. This is a normal appearance. There is always some slight asymmetry between the breasts but you do not need any surgical intervention.

I just wanted to ask whether my boobs are sagging?

Although there is mild breast asymmetry present, your breasts are not "sagging".  I do not think that surgical intervention is indicated in your case (the degree of asymmetry is very mild). Best wishes.

I am 26. And my breast size is 32. I just wanted to ask whether my boobs are sagging?

thank you for your question and photo.   Her breasts look perfectly normal to me and certainly do not appear to be sagging.  Please understand and 88% of women have breast asymmetry so slight differences are perfectly normal.  Your breasts look more symmetrical than most patients that I see.