I'm 23 & I have recently experienced that my eyes are not aligned. Can you tell me what needs to be done? (Photos)

I'm 23 & I have recently experienced that my eyes are not aligned. Can you tell me what needs to be done?

Greetings

Thank you for your question and photos, my recommedation is for you to visit a ophthalmologist for the problem of alignment.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Eyes

I would recommend seeing an ophthalmologist if you are having issues with alignment of your eyes.  This could be related to the muscles that control your eye, or even the position of your globe.

James Chan, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Eyes are not aligned"

Thank you for sharing your question and photo. It is difficult to determine what the problem is without in person evaluation. See a pediatric ophthalmologist, because they specialize in strabismus.  Good luck,