I am 18 year old boy is microdermabrasion is safe procedure for me - can I go for it?

Thanks for the query. Yes you can get microdermabrasion done at this age. Microdermabrasion can be done at a minimum gap of 2 weeks. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Microdermabrasion is safe

Microdermabrasion is a safe procedure of done correctly. It is using small sand-like crystals to exfoliate the skin. It can improve minor skin issues such as small pores and some lighter pigmentation. It is also used in conjunction with some laser treatments for such things as minimal acne scarring. It is a treatment that is safe for men and women and even some teenagers that may be prone to pores due to poor cleansing. It does not require any downtime and is a nice treatment for exfoliation. It is not usually an end-all-be-all treatment as mentioned by Dr. Elson. Good luck!

Microdermabrasion

You don't say why you would want the procedure, but in my opinion it really does not do very much because it is so superficial so save your money. if you have a problem let us know and we will try to steer you in the right direction

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist