My hymen stretched (widening) after completely healing - I had hymenoplasty 1 year ago. What can i do now?

I need make tight again or no

Hymenoplasty Revision

Thank you for your question.  A hymenoplasty can be revised.  This typical outpatient procedure can be performed by a cosmetic genital surgeon and travel may be necessary to find the right surgeon.

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist

You can revise your hymenoplasty

If your hymenplasty widened on it's own and it wasn't because you had sex or put anything in the vagina then perhaps a more extensive reconstruction is needed. Be aware that the area will have more scarring due to the previous surgery and will be less likely to bleed afterwards.