When I can use hair oil after HT?

20 days post HT. I wondering to ask now can i can use oil on my scalp and m using natural remedy onion water to boost up my hair growth...plz help on this

It is best of ask your surgery when you can use specific products after surgery. In general you can start using oils after two

It is best of ask your surgery when you can use specific products after surgery.  In general you can start using oils after two to three weeks.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

20 days since hair transplant

At 20 days, assuming all of the crust are off from your recipient area, you can use oils on your hair without worry.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon