Hair loss due to pcos. Significant increase in past few months. Will the birth control pills help reduce hair loss? (photo)

I want to know at which stage I am in hair loss.Can I get back my lost hair? Will using minoxidil cause side effects inlong term? I am 24 and was just diagnosed with pcos a few months back although am suffering the symptoms since last 2 years. My blood sugar level while fasting was 83.Am I diabetic?

Hair loss due to pcos. Significant increase in past few months. Will the birth control pills help reduce hair loss?

Greetings

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

There is no way to give you recommendations based on photos and PCOS history. You need to see a doctor first.

There is no way to give you recommendations based on photos and PCOS history. You need to see a doctor first.  You cannot have a treatment plan without knowing why you are losing hair in the first place.  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

PCOS hair loss

This condition is very difficult to treat and cure, but there is an excellent cosmetic treatment for this condition called Scalp Micropigmentation. You can see a wonderful example in the web reference below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon