Is it gynecomastia or just fat?

after shower my puffiness of nipples goes away they became like a normal nipple i have lots of fat at my lower chest is at gynocomestia?

Axilla Fat or Axillary Breast Tissue

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect men of all different body types.
According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

Gynecomastia

Thank you for your question.  Without an in-person evaluation with you, it is nearly impossible to tell you if you have glandular tissue.  Please be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be best and realistic for you to improve the appearance of your chest.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Gynecomastia

Thank you for the question and though an examination is needed, your areola flatten in response to cold as they contract but the tissue later prorudes because it is either fat or breast under the areola.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

You should see a gynecomastia expert.Usually it is gland if you are not obese

How should I choose a surgeon? Choose carefully.
The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon 1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience. 2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient. 3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter. 4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery? Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Is it gyne or fat?

I have written an entire article on this question.  Check it out at the reference below.

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
New York City
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia