Do I have gynecomastia? (Photo)

i have puffy nipples some time but it vanishes while am bathing or while at colder places its not too serious but having a mild doubt coz many feared me that it may be gyno

Consult with a Board Certified Surgeon to Better Determine

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. 
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Do I have gynecomastia?

hi there,
By your pictures it does look like you have gynaecomastia.
they are of a mildest severity.
But if the shape of your chest is a source of distress to you, better  meet a plastic surgeon because only surgery can give you the best results.
best of luck

Gynecomastia

Thanks for the photos.  I can't tell whether or not you have gynecomastia from the pictures.  That means if you do it is a very mild case.  Physical exam would help.  The treatment would be surgical excision of the gland.

Tim Neavin, MD

Gynecomastia New York

How should I choose a surgeon? First,Must be a board certified Plastic surgeon(Not a cosmetic surgeon)
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD