Do I have gynecomastia? (Photo)

Sir by seeing my stills can u tell me whether i have gynecomastia or its just a fat and also tell me solution in both the cases!!

Consulting with a Board Certified Surgeon May Better Determine

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Gynecomastia

Thanks for the photos. It appears that you may have what I would consider  gynecomastia although a physical exam could help better determine the fat and breast components.  There are no pills that will work effectively. However, surgical excision (or lipo if only fat) is very predictable and permanent .

Tim Neavin, MD

Gynecomastia?

WIthout an exam it is difficult to say. Many times it is fatty tissue that can often be suctioned. If there is a glandular component, then you might need a direct excision of tissue.

Gynecomastia NewYork

It look like gynecomastia.
How should I choose a surgeon?First Must be a board certified Plastic surgeon(Not a cosmetic surgeon)
Selecting a surgeon is as important a choice as the decision to undergo surgery. Choose carefully. The decision is yours. What follows is some advice to assist in making your selection.
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon who has performed over one thousand gynecomastia cases increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures a surgeon displays, the better. Pay attention not just to the number of pictures, but whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3. Reviews matter. Have patients reviewed your surgeon? Did those patients undergo the surgery you are considering?
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Are they certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
We hope these guidelines are of assistance when you are selecting your surgeon. When undergoing surgery, it is very important to be realistic about your expectations. Past results are not a guarantee of future results. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Yes you do

Liposuction and a minor amount of tissue removal can help with this conduction.  Also weight loss will reduce the fat in the chest.

Ralph M. Rosato, MD
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

All gynecomastia means is basically large breasts in a male. You have it, it can be fat, breast tissue or both. Usually the treatment is the same -- liposuction with removal of the breast tissue nubbin.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Gynecomastia?

I appreciate your concern, and it does appear that you have Gynecomastia, a good part of which from fat. In either case, your condition is highly amenable to surgical treatment. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon and check out the article I wrote linked below which will better help you understand your condition.Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Do I have gynecomastia?

you have gynaecomastia, it is a combination of gland and fat.
in your case a lot of fat and lesser amount of galnd. solution is a liposuction and gland excision. 
best of luck.