My gynecomastia was done 7 weeks ago. In this time my gynecomastia has regrown a little. How to get rid this problem?

My gynecomastia is regrowing a little one side and pain also in my chest and I'm sleeping not comfertable please help me

Asymmetry 7 Weeks Post Op

Asymmetry following  Gynecomastia Surgery is common after most breast surgeries as each breast heals differentlly which have no baring on the final result. Also, as you heal the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and #massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.