What can be done to help these genetic issues? (Photo)

Right now I am 24 years old, hair loss started at the age of 16, it's my genetic problem, it is possible to get full head hair with transplant and what is the life of that transplanted hair.

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor.

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor.  You cannot diagnose and treat a problem with a photo.  In general genetic hair loss starts with puberty.  Hair transplant surgery does cannot give you back all your hair you lost since it is basically rearranging your existing donor hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Significant balding in 24 year old

To get a hair transplant and make it look good, you need to have a very good hair donor density with enough hair to mover it around and make it look good. See our gallery for others like you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon