Will gaining weight back reverse saggy thighs? Is Thermage of some use?

I lost 20 kgs in one year & my thighs have become saggy n wrinkled. can gaining the 20kgs weight back will reverse it? Should i gain the weight back and then loose it slowly. Will this help? Does weight training the thighs help?I dont want to do surgery bcz i am unmarried n i wont tolerate the scars i m 22. Is thermage of some use? Please help. Thanks.

Weight Gain and Loss and Thermage

Thermage will definitely help with skin tightening.  However, gaining and losing weight will stretch out the skin and it is no t a replacement for diet and exercise.  Thermage can help but without photos I would not want you to be disappointed by poor results.  Feel free to re-post photos with the question.  Best, Dr. Green