Just got a FUE surgery done with 3000 grafts. Do you think this is 3000 grafts? (photos)

My doctor told me that I had a lot of single follicle grafts and so she had to put multiple grafts in one hole. I am not convinced that this is 3000 grafts. What do you think

If you are not convinced you got 3000 grafts, it is very unfortunate. You can ask your surgeon for your records.

If you are not convinced you got 3000 grafts, it is very unfortunate.  You can ask your surgeon for your records.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is this 3000 grafts?

There is no way to tell from these photographs. If you don't trust your doctor, ask for a copy of the surgical report and the count sheet which is usually written by the staff and should have the number of 1, 2 and 3 hair grafts taken out. Add them up

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon